Re: [NTLK] Direction

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 01:54:02 PDT

Yeah! 'alternate chips'??? like...???
True, the future of 2x00 could have been very interesting. Luckily we've
got Mr.PCBMan to expand the hardware, Paul G. to expand/hack the OS,
Eckhart K. to add functionality, Victor to maintain an archive, Dr.Newton
to fix the hardware, and many others to add to a truely great platform.
BTW, PCBMan, just what can you speculate that the current abandoned
footprints could have been for???
------------------
>Finally, the incorporation of footprints on the board that would allow
alternate chips for development purposes. (This
>will only be of use to those people who know what I am talking about but
will ultimately benefit you all with better
>programs and environment).
>
>Oh yeah... and it's cool!
>
>PCBman

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org