Re: [NTLK] Please advise, I'm confused .

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 01:54:01 PDT

Since I over (ab)use my Newts., I tend to store as much as I can on
internal, make daily backups onto card and another card. Just in case the
internal ram or one of the storage cards goes bad, I have at least one
usable backup. To maintain personal and business history in the safest
electronic form is to depend on a Newt., if you don't need this much data
on a Newt. then it won't matter.
Also, true, some of the software released AFTER 1998 should be on internal
'but' 4 megs is not enough and two card slots are not enough,
i.e.-bluetooth, ethernet, modem, storage, vga, gps, fingerprint reader,
laser emitter, neutrino sniffer, true-blonde locator, gf remote controller,
tricorder bridge, emf blaster, 2-D fusion reactor, polygraph, solar flare
generator, star gate dht, did I miss anything??? :-)
------------------
>I am all about this increase and to be honest, I don't run out of heap on
my 2100

>My second choice was Bluetooth support internally, but I would pay for
>more internal storage first ... why? Because to me its more convenient
>than another card, because I would like to be able to keep more apps
>and extensions "in" my Newton so that when I remove a card it doesn't
>yell at me because 90% of what I use is on the card since it doesn't
>fit on internal storage ... etc ...

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org