Re: [NTLK] OT: a few things

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 07:05:16 PDT

On 18-apr-04, at 15:25, Rowan Pope wrote:
> Apparently the newton connect stuff works under windows xp i've been
> told?
> I couldn't install it, it brought up a message about install.ex_ not
> found, but it's there. Is this a known issue? Does it work under XP?

Welcome to the list, quite an introduction... ;-)

As for XP, NCU should theoretically be able to install on it but if
your computer is fast enough to run XP comfortably you might end up
with issues with the serial speed. Running Slowdown.exe a couple of
times fixes this problem for some but not all.
Seen the fact that you have a choice of OS's I would connect with a
Mac...

Robert Benschop