[NTLK] OT:iPod replacement

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 19:27:46 PDT

I just had this crazy idea - a new mp3 player - Using a song browser
with bluetooth - an small storage pods, maybe CF, that also use BT - the
browser is bound to the pods by encrypted code - but you could script
them to play when you walked in to a room. It could be very cost
effective. Anyway, if any company picks this idea up - just remember - I
may not sue you, as I haven't patented it - but I do want a job. Said
company would benefit from my ideas if they pulled this one off. Though
if anyone on this list wants to start a company to do stuff like this,
drop me a line.

How this relates to the Newton: I was thinking of modding a Newton to be
an iPod replacement - but this seemed like a more efficient idea.