Re: [NTLK] Sync with Palm Desktop

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:49:05 PDT

Walter,

I only use macs so for the Mac side I believe it *must* be v2.6.3 of
Palm Desktop.

I tried some hacks for a direct syncing with Palm Desktop v4.0 but it
always ends up corrupting the sync file. Maybe Palm has some info in
their web site about interfacing their desktop app. Maybe with a two
step sync it would be possible but I don't think it is as practical as
a direct sync with and older version.

I'll try to prepare a step-by-step instruction sheet and post it to
Wiki and my newton related web site (under construction).

lpetroni