Re: [NTLK] Problem trying Newtourage

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 11:49:27 PDT

>Trying a connection with Newtourage, it gives me
>this error message:
>---------
>MSE Engine Failure

snip

>-----------
>Any info about what may be this "MSE Engine"?
>
>--
>Sylvain Bouju
>--

Which version of newtourage are you using? I had the same problem,
and the author wrote me

At 22:34 -0500 01/02/04, John Del Pizzo wrote:

>Use this version. There is a conflict with Panther that it resolves.

and emailed version 0.7.3 - which has now expired.....

(As I understand it, the MSE engine is an application that runs under
Newtourage)

073 cleared up the MSE engine faliure, but I had other grave
problems, possibly some corrupted dates that the program could not
deal with (NCU is doing doing better - can at least transfer my
Newton information to a new, empty Claris organized file (all in
Classic)).

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100