[NTLK] Problem Installing NCU

From: Colin (colingwest_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 13:02:22 PDT

I recently acquired a MessagePad 2100 and Iım trying to install the NCU
after downloading the installer and three disk images from UNNAıs site. Iıve
been successful installing the Windows version on my company laptop but Iım
no success with my Ti Powerbook running OS X 10.3.3. The install just
³hangs². I put the files into a folder ³Newton Connection Utilities² in the
OS9 desktop. Does the installer expect to find the images somewhere else or
is there something else I should be doing?
Colin