Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 07:47:01 PDT

Well, don't forget that both HP and IBM's version of java are still
customized for their OS's and thus pure java won't run correctly on either
of these platforms. So really, java is write once, run on Sun or Windows
(courtesy of the courts), then wait for IBM & HP to patch or create your own
patches...

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans