Re: [NTLK] Six5535.org

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 07:06:12 PDT

Yeah, I'm in the process of down-sizing my images directory, and making
thumbnails.

I worried about the images being too big, but at the time I was getting the
site up, I wasn't worried too much about loading time.

Responding to Wayne Sierke's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org