Re: [NTLK] Am I the Only One? Long-ish.

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 07:13:57 PDT

I had a friend write in all of his contact info the other day, and he was in
awe that it recognized all of his handwriting. Me on the other-hand; I get
about a 65% recognition rate...

(Anyone who has tried to read my writing can tell you that I'm not kidding.)

On another note, I was browsing and someone saw the "Frozen Newton" page and
said to me "I'd buy one if it looked like that." All the while being fully
aware of the hurdles faced by using a six year old platform.

Responding to Goodwin, Greg's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org