Re: [NTLK] Genuine Successor to Newton?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 13:12:20 PDT

This "thing" is soooo ugly! and it certainly looks
like it lacks ANY intuitive-ness of the Newton.
Calling this the successor of the Newton is like
calling the Saturn V rocket the successor of the space
shuttle!
That keyboard looks like a cheap Casio calculator from
the '80s, and the only button that shows any
intuitive-ness is that scroller button in the middle
(note, intuitive-ness doesn't rely on language. For
something to be intuitive, you should be able to
operate it without having to read the language...)
And what's up with that cover? It looks like a cheap
imitation of one of those children's Golden Books! I
do admit though, that this would make a great addition
to my "junk" drawer.
Ed
web/gadget guru