Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 03:58:17 PDT

> I have NCU running in Classic but when I try and
> start AppleTalk
> through the chooser in classic it just says
> "To turn on AppleTalk, open Network preferences
> and click Appletalk".

You may need to reinstall NCU as it needs some older
extensions which aren't found in Classic. Allow the
installer to install "older items".

If you have the OS9 icon on your menu bar, click on it
and navigate to: Apple Menu Items; Control Panels;
Extensions Manager.

Then check that Apple Modem Tool, AppleScriptLib,
AppleTalk ADSP Tool, and XTND Power Enabler are all
listed as NCU 1.0 packages under extensions.

Hope this helps.

Paul