Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Ronan Donohoe (ronan1977_at_eircom.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 05:01:50 PDT

Thanks Paul,
I reinstalled NCU to see if I could find the "older items" you
mentioned. I had a look at the custom installation option but that only
let you choose certain parts not to install - so I just went back and
performed an Easy Install installing everything again.

In the Extension Manager the Apple Modem Tool is listed as a 'System
Software 7.6' package. The other 3 are all listed as NCU packages (but
so is AppleScript).

I dont know - I think I'm screwed. Just cant get AppleTalk to run under
Classic via the chooser. Everything else is fine. I'll send a condensed
update soon so hopefully someone might spot something obvious.
Regards
Ronan