Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Ronan Donohoe (ronan1977_at_eircom.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 15:00:51 PDT

On 26 Apr 2004, at 18:42, Paul Guyot wrote:

> Did you restart Classic as I suggested?

Yeah, did restart Classic, followed your instructions exactly and
within the 4 hours of rebooting, resetting, reconnecting etc. only
managed to get a connection on 2 occasions. (Got a pic to prove it
http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~beavis/connected.jpg)
  I dont think this is reliable enough to loan this Newt to my sis for
her college project.
Very disappointing.
Thanks for all the help everyone. Maybe I just need to buy a
router/hub. I'll have a look in the Buy&Sell magazine.
Thanks again.
Regards
Ronan