Re: [NTLK] escale interface thought

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 23:02:07 PDT

On Apr 26, 2004, at 9:48 PM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> 7/ choose your Mac in the browser on the Newton, close the browser
> and choose connect.

Actually I would like it this dialog to NOT have the appearing connect
button. This seems disorienting to me. It should probably function
the same way as the "other printer" picker in that if you do highlight
a printer in the browser area, closing the window selects it.

Another option would be to have the Connect button appear prior but
remain inactive (ie greyed out).

Thanks again!
Marty

PS I would be happy to host the binary distributions of nightly builds
if this is OK with you?