Re: [NTLK] Silverware still around?

From: Jim Cheal (jimcheal_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 04:36:07 PDT

Here is Scott's email: scott_at_silverware.com

He's still around, but has a full-time job with another platform
nowadays, so he might not repond right away, or like someone else said,
might be on vacation.

I spoke with him just last Feb. 24th, and he still prefers newton users
over all the rest!!! He a good guy, so give him some time. I'm sure
he'll work something out with you!

Jim
On Apr 26, 2004, at 10:24 PM, Dan wrote:

> [...]
Jim Cheal
foto-graf-efx.biz
670 Barcelona Ct.
Suite 22