Re: [NTLK] Mail V problem

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:45:54 PDT

I'm afraid I can't offer more than the most general help. The error you
get is "Expected a number", which doesn't really help does it. You may
want to try getting it to work with an ethernet or serial connection
first. In the Mail V preferences (accessible through I/O Box's 'i'
button) and under the 'more' choice is an option to log errors. Perhaps
that might explain a bit more what's happening.

It does work though - keep trying!

jc