Re: [NTLK] Signing Off [OT]

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 14:52:28 PDT

Michael

Thanks for your contributions to the Newton Community; we really appreciated
your efforts.

Best wishes

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Well, with a computer crash all good things must come to an end and so has
my Newtonscript development. I'm just going to take a while off and see if
I can get back into the swing of things (hopfully I can save some of my
programming, articles, and source.

Thanks for all the support and I wish everyone well in the future.

Michael Burks

[snip]

---