[NTLK] Bah. Emate motherboard needed...

From: Indigo Kelleigh (indigo_at_circleweave.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 14:59:59 PDT

Okay, so I'm a dope, and I tried that really neat battery tray conversion,
only I managed to not know how to wire the tray up in the first place. Well,
I reversed the polarity on the thing, and now I have a nice little crater
where the safety-diode used to be (just south of the IR lens, if anyone's
wondering).

My eMate still works with the adapter in place, but I'd really like it to be
wireless. So, if anyone has a motherboard they happen to not need anymore,
I'd be willing to talk prices, offlist of course. Thanks, and have a nice
week!

-indy

Indigo Kelleigh
Illustrator-at-Large