[NTLK] Wireless PC Card Question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 14:08:10 PDT

Hi,

I've just picked up a COMPAQ WL110.
Researching on the net pulls up that it's a WaveLAN rebadged card.

When plugged into the MP2100 it reads, 'There is a problem with this card.
(Newton cannot recognize this type of card.)'

Now I recall there was a way to modify 'something' to recognize cards.
However from what I recall it pertains to long ID names - Something to the
fact of a 3x character limit. I'm wondering if anyone has any info regarding
this??? What file am I suppose to change and how to change it. Now also I
would need to know how to find out what my cards ID is.
Or experience

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family