Re: [NTLK] Apps from the Net to the Newt

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 21:52:29 PDT

Since my contact list went over 450, I haven't been able to get Lookout to
work for a Win2k machine reliably either; this mirrors other lister's
experiences in earlier postings.

Contact management is such an integral part of my work life and
synchronising with Outlook is mandatory in our company, I'm beginning to
wonder if shifting to another PDA is beginning to loom....

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

There is currently no good working solution for syncing ical with the
Newton's built in calendar.

[snip]

---