Re: [NTLK] Dumb printing question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 01:15:37 PDT

Matthew,

there must definitely some piece of software that is re-routing your printer
connection.
In order to find out what it is you should check the extensions installed on
your Newt.
A very clean starting point is to start your Newt with extensions off (after
a reset tap into the lower left corner <portrait mode> until you see the
message "starting with extensions off".
If you just open a note, tap the "letter" button and select print, you
definitely should be able to choose the printer by tapping on the default
printer name that should appear on the envelope like window. There should be
another window below letting you choose the format, preview and finally
<print>.

If that works you can freeze all extensions and starting by activating them
one by one or you go the other way and freeze the suspicious extensions
only...

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Johannes