Re: [NTLK] Dumb printing question

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 19:23:20 PDT

Johannes,

Thanks for the info. I followed your advice and made
a new "Home" worksite and tried to print from there.
I set Home to use my Stylus printer.
Still no love - it "mailed" the print envelope, then a
"Connect" envelope popped up. I don't wanna
connect...I wanna print!
I did notice that in the print envelope, the Print
button doesn't have a drop-down option (Print
now/later) - it just says print (no diamond).

HELP!
Matthew