Re: [NTLK] Introductions and Cigarette Modems

From: Steele Campbell (the.vampire_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 00:57:18 PDT

I have infact cleared it with my ISP, they have a number specifically
reserved for "...&^%$ing slow connections..." as the associate told me
and I remember using it with my MP110. Now I just need to find one of
'em. There was one on eBay but it was in a whole auction for a H1000
and a bunch of stuff I just didn't need ;) (wanted, yes; needed, no).