Re: [NTLK] Euro filing reveals Apple 'handheld computer'

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 12:28:25 PDT

Anybody else notice that the iPod 3/4g dock connector looks a lot like
a perfected Newton interconnect port?

Just playing devils advocate thats all folks.

Also - if you take a close look at the drawings on the register's page
(which I presume to be patent sketches), it appears the tablet has a
squared off edge - remeniscent of the iBook lids, or the 1/2g iPods.
Given that apple has updated the iPod to a fully rounded design I would
expect any such tabletized apple product to follow suit.

J. Tyler Nichols