Re: [NTLK] Airport card?

From: Ray Zschau (loco_1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:16:36 PDT

Ah, that's disappointing. Are any of the cards that are currently
supported in the same form factor as the original airport cards? That
is just a bare PC card that sits flush with the housing when it's
inserted, and has a little socket (SMB?) that will accept an antenna?
I also remember a discussion a while back about the 3COM cards with the
XJACK slide out antennas. Are those currently supported? I'd really
prefer a bare card with an antenna socket though.

Thanks for the help,
Ray