[NTLK] Connecting to a Powerbook (Bluetooth?)

From: Sean Riddle (swriddle_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 20:44:53 PDT

Hi! I'm going to be getting a MessagePad 2100 from J&K soon, and I'm
not exactly sure what my options are connecting it to a modern
PowerBook. I know that I can connect it with some combination of mini
DIN connectors to USB, but I'm not sure what the details are. It would
be difficult to track down the cables, and I was hoping rather that it
would be possible to connect to the PowerBook and synchronize with it
through the Bluetooth protocol. I know for sure that you can get online
with a 802.11 PC card, but I haven't heard about it being used to
transfer data from another computer. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Sean