Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 06:37:57 PDT

        Newton 2x00. Definitely.

        E-Mate has a wonderful form factor, rugged, neat features, is
what I now carry to work on daily basis, but in the end, I keep having
to fall back to my 2000 to support my E-mate. And E-mate would have
been better if it just had two PCMCIA slots. Ah well...

Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton BBS list...
http://jybolac.atari.org