Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 05:31:33 PDT

        You know, once I was in contact with someone that wanted to
start a Newton SIG in the Dallas / Fort Worth area but got busy etc etc.
Think I found three maybe four users. But the Newton is something that
you can use without being fanatical about it, and most of those people
were on again off again user types, hardly what you base a SIG off of.

        Not that I wouldn't mind meeting other Newton users.

Greg Goodwin
Dallas/Fort Worth/Denton BBS List
http://jybolac.atari.org