Re: [NTLK] [POLL] What's Your favorite Newton?

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 06:05:52 PDT

My favorite form factor is the OMP. The most functionality is of course
the 2100. Had the line continued I think we would have seen it
diversify, just as Macs, printers, displays, PowerBooks, and iPods did.
I can't give up the functionality of my 2100, which is odd as I used a
120a for a year and had no issues at all with that. But the OMP is my
favorite shape. As for my eMate, I too use it as an ultra portable
laptop due to the battery life and durability. I love it but it could
not be my only Newton.

David