[NTLK] Need Information about newtons

From: RICKARD5 (Rickard5_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2004 - 16:21:31 PDT

I'm sure all the Questions I'm asking are in a FAQ Somewhere, but I'm gona
ask anyway.
I just was lucky enough to pick up an eMate300 with a bad touchscreen. so
I'm buying another one @ what I'm sure is a good deal Plus I'm looking at a
MP2000 or Mp2100, and I'm making sure before I spend a bunch more Money that
I'm not on a wild goose chase!

#1 has any one got the Microsoft MN-520 802.11b WiFi PC-Card to work with
tcp/ip on the Newton?
#2 is there a Newton web browser?
#3 What do I have to do to get my Newton on the internet
#4 What are the differences between the MP2000 and the MP2100 ?
#5 Is it really worth the extra $$$ to get a 2100 over a 2000
#6 has anyone successfully surfed the net on a Newton @ Starbucks with
T-Mobil ?
#7 Is there connection software for the PC?
#8 is there a memory upgrade for the 2100, while leaving the slot open for
the NIC ?
#9 is there an easy devolopment enviroment for Newton (BASIC or D-BASE) ?
#10 is there a portable printer that will work with Newton
 Thanks Everyone!