[NTLK] sounds from that Newton prototype?

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:24:25 PDT

Hey -

I'm vaguely remembering some postings here from a few years back about
a very early pen-based predecessor to the Newt. I think it may have
been called Cadillac.

It had a screen button labeled "Do Not Touch" (or something else in
that vein), which, when pressed in defiance of that message, caused the
device to play a sound file. The file had a small chorus singing "you
are an idiot, ha ha-ha ha ha-ha-ha!"

Does anyone remember this? Does anyone have that sound file to share?
Or how about the small movie file which shows it?

TIA

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_mac.com