Re: [NTLK] sounds from that Newton prototype?

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:33:15 PDT

I'm vaguely remembering some postings here from a few years back about
a very early pen-based predecessor to the Newt. I think it may have
been called Cadillac.

        Here is a old message that might help. The song is "You are a
idiot.. hahahahahahah..." in chorus, which was sadly a old wav file that
they converted for the Cadillac. But funny. There is also a Newt
backdrop Daniel pulled from that I believe.

on 4/12/02 1:43 PM, Daniel Padilla at daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es
wrote:

> http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/YAAI/YAAISound.pkg
>
> It will upload to the Extensions folder with the name "YAAI"
>
> Don't hear this soundicon too much! You're smart! ;-)
>
> Daniel Padilla

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu