Re: [NTLK] MP2000u Not Recognizing the Keyboard

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 00:33:43 PDT

It depends on how you connect your keyboard.
The Newt needs "to know" that the keyboard is plugged, before you can use
it.

Using the dongle: as soon as you plug the dongle (with the keyboard
connected to it), the Newt gets a signal telling him to check what is
connected.

Using the SER-001: there is no such signal for the Newt -> you need to
switch your Newt off and then ON with plugged keyboard, because during power
up the Newt is checking the serial port as well.

This should do the trick.

Cheers
Johannes