Re: [NTLK] Using the OMP as terminal console

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 15:12:37 PST

> The OS version of my OMP is 1.05. It would be too bad to
> throw the machine away as I am sure it can be used for
> such a trival task!

Please throw it in my direction if you decide to throw
it away. I might be tempted to throw some money back :-)

I'd offer to trade it for a MP120 with OS 1.3.
If you want it with a German OS 2.0, a donation of at
least 15 Euros to Newtontalk or the Worldwide Newton
Association will make this possible.
You pay shipping to me, I pay shipping to you.

Cheers

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de