[NTLK] mr. navigator

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 10:19:56 PST

(this is a response to knowlegenavigator, that I said I would post. I
misread two offers, he emailed me, and didn't see the differences in what he
was selling, so here it is):

This is in reply to the two emails you just sent regarding item 5735047580.

First of all, let me apologize for not reading your offered packages more
carefully (and yes, I see that there wasn't a 32m card in your auction). I
have reviewed the packages and see the differences between your two
offerings. May I suggest that you offer these Newtons in a more "a la
carte" manner?

Ie: Newton x condition= price + accessories = final price

This might clear up some of the misunderstandings.

Regardless, I will say that I was waiting until the last day to bid on
5735047580. In the first of these two emails, you say that you pulled down
the auction because of a pricing error. (It took you six days to figure that
out?) Then in your second email to me, you say that you notice that the
auction was only 18 GBP and that many people wait until the last minute to
bid.

I think it is ok to just say that you weren't getting what you wanted for
the unit, so you pulled the auction.

It is just a little frustrating for people who have been following and
planning for the auction's end.

Anyway, I don't think I have been wronged by you and everything is fine.

I am posting this email on newtontalk, so people can see that I misread your
offers.

Paul