Re: [NTLK] mr. navigator

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 12:00:52 PST

I haven't been following this thread, and only accidently read the
following, but I must say that:

1. Anybody who one day says one thing, and then the next contradicts it
with another is not telling you the truth--cannot be trusted, and, if I
may be so bold as to say it, is a liar.

2. Somebody who pulls auctions because he thinks he won't get the price
he wants--and pulls them in the last second is not being ethical. It's
the same thing as false advertising. It is not good business. Either
this guy doesn't want to pay for a reserve price, or doesn't want to
scare off potential buyers by putting a reserve price, and uses the
auction-pulling mechanism to accomplish the same thing. In any case, it
is not ethical, nor permitted behavior by eBay. If this is a regular
practice of his, he is not to be dealt with nor trusted. That's my
take, based upon your email.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland