Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo like app for OS X

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 02:54:08 PST

On Dec 6, 2004, at 10:34 AM, Rolf Meijer wrote:

> I'm currently switching from an eMate to a powerbook. The one thing I'm
> really missing is a MoreInfo-like package for OS X. Not a seperate
> application with it's own calender and address book but one which uses
> the built in iCal and Addresbook packages and adds an extra "layer"
> which connects the data from both apps, indeed, much like MoreInfo does
> on the Newton. The only program I found so far is crm4mac

First of all, awesome app! I like it!

Secondly, there used to be a program by Creo, called Six Degrees. It
didn't really fit into their business plan, however (they are primarily
photo/graphic oriented, and sell some of the most expensive digital
"camera" in the world, for instance) so they seem to have sold it to
Ralston Technology Group (RTG), who has further developed it, and
changed its name to "Clarity."

IT's not exactly what you are looking for either, I suspect, and I
haven't played with the latest version, but I get the impression that
they would like to incorporate more of what you are asking about. You
can check it out here:
<http://www.ralstontech.com/index.html>

--
-Jon Glass