Re: [NTLK] Best Web Browser for Newton?

From: paul oberman (poberman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 23:22:06 PST

No one likes luna suite? I am trying to remember what my experience was
with it. I don't remember being impressed, but I wasn't by nethopper. At
the time. It seems that they have added some "plug-ins" since I last used
it.

Can I get some feedback on nethopper? Plusses and minuses.

Thanks,

Paul

Ps. What chat software do people like?