Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]source for emate styli?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 06:56:57 PST

Hey Robert,

Are you looking for the original or the replacement palstic stylii??

I recently bought some from an ebay auctioneer and he was nice enough
to let me buy extra...

If you wouldn't mind me asking, who's the eMate for???
I've been getting extra items and when possible giving a few Newts
away and got the extra plastic stylii to give away so they could use
the unit myself.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung