Re: [NTLK] Newtsync deleting extra e-mail addresses!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 06:00:53 PST

on 09/12/04 03:09, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> I've checked the archive but didn't find anything conclusive. That's my
>> first time trying it, BTW...
>>
> Have you added any plugins? If so, remove them, and see if that helps.

No added plugins. But I'll make another try later this evening and will
report the exact error as somebody asked.

Like I said, if the source code is available, I can easily have a look since
I've been programming in Objective-C since 1992...

-Laurent.

feeping creature n.: [from feeping creaturism] An unnecessary feature; a bit
of chrome that, in the speaker's judgment, is the camel's nose for a whole
horde of new features.