Re: [NTLK] Newton Display...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 20:12:08 PST

Hello!

Yeah so ture, us Mac People have to much stuff mainly
old stuff... BTW ANYONE what 50 LC I, II, III, 475?

> Heh. I knew that. Mine fills a 10x10 storage unit as
> well as half the
> basement. I am so glad my wife lets me have this
> 'hobby'.

Well, I am sure every Mac/Newton person whats one...
But, I would offer a GREAT DEAL OF $$$ for it, as I am
not using it to collect but yet to sale Newton's in my
local store... But well, perhaps we will find one on
eBay, we would always outbid each-other, that happens
a lot to nifty Newtob/Mac Items like this... But oh
well.

> I hate to say it, but if knew where one was, I'd be
> keeping it for
> myself... :)

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis