[NTLK] Survey/Poll for the Newton People...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 20:21:37 PST

Hello All,
Just wondering on some things here... Maybe you could
all let me know what applies to you...

• What Computer Do you Use you Newton(s) with?
- IE Mac or PC

• What OS are you Using?
- IE Windows, Unix, AU/X, Mac OS, Mac OS X, Apple II,
Basic, Fortran 77, etc...

• How old are you
- IE You don't have to answer this one if your
old:)...

• What Newton Are you useing
- 100, Proto, 130, 2100, 2000u, eMate, etc.

• Are you looking for more for your Newton
* If yes what?

• What do you mainly use your Newton for?
* and why?

• What country do you live in?

• And of course any thing you would like to add to
this...

Yeah, I know it seems like a job application or
something... But, this is just something I was
wondering about in the back of my mind, and when some
other people asked who buys Newtons, I thought I
should ask, as it made me more cruise to know.

Thanks All!
Mark Jozaitis