Re: [NTLK] Baseball Caps

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 09:11:31 PST

I agree with Neal that hardware accessories are needed much more than
'lifestyle enhancements' (hats, etc). It seems to me that Wilbur made his
announcement first, and you guys copied his idea, to make a buck.
If your 'company' can create an ORIGINAL and USEFUL hardware product, as Neal
alluded to, then you will likely receive some response to your product
offerings.

Regards,

Matt K.

PS It would be refreshing to see a few more people posting on this list with
ideas and contributions for the benefit of the Community. Seems like we've
seen quite a bit of shilling lately...