[NTLK] Recording quality and volume

From: Doug P (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 10:48:23 PST

Has anyone experimented with the notes recording quality and volume settings? When to use which, how they intermix, and how do the different settings affect memory, processor load, and sound quality?

I guess I'm hoping for a primer on note's recording settings.

I get gaps in the recording when I try recording to a PC card. I wonder if recordings have to be done to the internal source and then transferred to a PC card later for archiving.

Doug