Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 Reference

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 14:32:38 PST

Laurent, you and me both...I'm always saying I'm going
to go, but...oh well...Heck, I haven't been to the
Smithsonian museums since highschool either!
Washington Monument? nope, Bull Run Park? uh-uh...I
haven't even been to Getty'sburg either!
I got a lot of living I've got to do!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Laurent Daudelin <Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:
<snip>
> I was at the Renaissance Festival 2 years ago. That
> was fun. I haven't been
> to the new Air & Space Museum even though I live
> about 10 minutes from it...
>
> -Laurent.
> --

=====
"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial