Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple QuickTake 200 Reference

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 16:59:15 PST

on 15/12/04 17:32, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Laurent, you and me both...I'm always saying I'm going
> to go, but...oh well...Heck, I haven't been to the
> Smithsonian museums since highschool either!
> Washington Monument? nope, Bull Run Park? uh-uh...I
> haven't even been to Getty'sburg either!
> I got a lot of living I've got to do!
> Ed
> web/gadget guru
>
> --- Laurent Daudelin <Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
> wrote:
> <snip>
>> I was at the Renaissance Festival 2 years ago. That
>> was fun. I haven't been
>> to the new Air & Space Museum even though I live
>> about 10 minutes from it...
>>
>> -Laurent.
>> --

I guess that's what's happening when you're too close to those attractions.
IK did visit the Air & Space museum on the Mall a few times, though, plus
all the monuments, although I've never went inside the Washington monument.
Hey, need to keep something when those relatives are visiting!

Oh, and I also visited Jimmy's Old Town Tavern quite a few times, too!

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.