Re: [NTLK] Apple QuickTake 200 Reference

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 02:31:55 PST

Well, to be fair, you are looking at photos taken by a very early
consumer model digital camera. At the time, for the price, there was
little better and was quite amazing. We get used to quality very
quickly and it is easy to forget just how wonderful things seemed in
their early days when we judge them against what is currently
available. Think of a Mac Plus with 1 MB memory and a 20 MB external
hard disk ("More than you'll ever need," the Apple representative
assured me) in the 1980s. And it only cost twice times as much as an
iMac G5 (without taking account of inflation).

David
HTML email: http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml