Re: [NTLK] Last call for Vancouver/FraserLalley Newton users

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 00:32:05 PST

* Ted Ramsden <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> [16 Dec 2004 09:42]:
> Trying to plan a get together during the week before christmas , but only 1
> person has responded. Speak up now or miss getting together with fellow
> newtoneers and quite possibly the first VNUG meeting ?!?!

I'm up for a VNUG ... after the holidays. I'm out of town right now, so
I can't make it to any christmas celebrations.

I actually started collecting names ages ago of vancouver newtoneers,
intending to set up a meeting, but then never did anything with them.
:-/

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy www.write-on.org ~ Discuss the art and craft of writing
 That's the problem with world domination. Nobody is willing to wait for