Re: [NTLK] Newbie

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 16:57:03 PST

Welcome!

On Dec 21, 2004, at 4:30 PM, fu wrote:
> get ready to be amazed, some legendary Newton developers are still
> active + on this list:
>
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/?lg=en
Yes, support for ATA compact flash cards as well as many system
enhancments/ bug fixes. Incredibly useful.

> http://40hz.org/
Bluetooth and IR enhancements as well as OBEX support for data
exchange. Among other things...

> http://newtsync.com/
This is a product that is still in development and very cool OSX native
sync tool with plug-in architecture...

Unfortunately, the current state of the Address book
plugin(abandoned?) is not useable(In my opinion), for the most part...

> http://www.pda-soft.de/english.html
Very helpful hardware take parts and repair procedures as well as much
much more...

> + many more linked with the above ones

Don't forget the World Newton Association.

http://worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org/

Also the guy that want the newton for wireless web access, might want
to rethink that, unless he knows what he is getting into...

Marty